Registration Now Open: Spanish-Language Online Course
In collaboration with the Institute of Cognitive Neurology (INECO) Foundation and Universidad Favaloro in Buenos Aires, Argentina, the IPA has launched a new Spanish-language online course to provide initial training in Psychogeriatrics to address growing needs in Latin America.
The first round of courses will launch online beginning 4 June 2018.
- The course has been developed with the "online" mode so as to be accessible to working professionals who may have limited time.
- This first course is presented in Spanish.
- It includes six 1-hour modules.
- Attendees have access to a weekly forum to exchange views with teachers and colleagues.
- There is a final exam online and attendees who pass the course will receive a certificate of accreditation from the IPA, INECO, and the Universidad Favaloro.
- Registration fee: $1,000 USD (includes testing & accreditation).