IPA members benefit from unique opportunities to interact with colleagues around the world who share an interest in advancing research, education, and theory about mental health in older adults.
IPA Membership Benefits
- Opportunities to interact with colleagues around the world through forums, expert meetings, and educational programs.
- Electronic subscription to International Psychogeriatrics, the official journal of IPA.
- Members' only access to the IPA Complete Guides to Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia (BPSD) and its modules for primary care, nurses, and specialists.
- The latest information on geriatric mental health available on the IPA Members Area and a subscription to the IPA Bulletin, which features information about IPA, research and advances in the field, and updates from around the world.
- Access to the IPA Members' Directory, search for international colleagues by discipline, country or name.
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities through editorial positions, Board roles and planning committees.
- Special programs, events, and activities designed for IPA members only.
Have questions about IPA membership? Contact the IPA Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.