2021 Regional IPA / JPS Meeting
|16-18 September 2021
Theme: Smart Aging with MATES
Call for Symposium Proposals
Chair: Heii Arai, M.D., Ph.D.
(Alz Clinic, Tokyo)
Secretary General: Manabu Ikeda, M.D., Ph.D.
(Department of Psychiatry, Course of Integrated Medicine, Graduate School of Medicine Osaka University)
Venue: Kyoto International Conference Center
Takaragaike, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-0001 Japan
- Weather in September: Average high(C/F): 28/83 Average low(C/F): 20/68
- Japan's official language is Japanese, but English is understood in major cities
- Only Japanese yen (JPY) is accepted at regular stores and restaurants.
- In general, tips are not necessary, even at hotels and restaurants in Japan.
- Everyone can use Kyoto city Wi-Fi for free.
- Electric voltage is uniformly 100 volts, AC, throughout Japan, but with two different cycles: 60 is used in western Japan (including Kyoto). Leading hotels in major cities have two outlets of 100 and 220 volts but their sockets usually accept a two-leg plug only.
- Link to Official Kyoto Travel Guide