2021 Regional IPA / JPS Meeting
|16-18 September 2021
Theme: Smart Aging with MATES
Registration Opening 11 June
Click to jump to topic selection:
|Registration||Call for Abstracts||About Kyoto|
Chair: Heii Arai, M.D., Ph.D.
(Alz Clinic, Tokyo)
Secretary General: Manabu Ikeda, M.D., Ph.D.
(Department of Psychiatry, Course of Integrated Medicine, Graduate School of Medicine Osaka University)
Venue: Kyoto International Conference Center
Takaragaike, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-0001 Japan
- Speaker: Tzung-Jeng Hwang
(Taiwanese Society of Geriatric Psychiatry, the Division of General/Geriatric Psychiatry of the National Taiwan University Hospital, Taiwan.)
- Speaker: Facundo Manes
(INECO Foundation for Research in Cognitive Neuroscience and Institute of Neurosciences, Favaloro University Argentina. Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit, Medical Research Council, Cambridge, UK.)
- Speaker:Gill Livingston
(Division of Psychiatry, Faculty of Brain Sciences, University College London)
- Speaker:Heii Arai
- Disease-modifying drugs and treatment for Alzheimer's disease
- COVID-19 and elderly persons: International comparison
- Automobile driving of elderly persons
- Thoughts of caregivers: Comparison between Asian countries
- Happiness of Centenarians
- AI and Cognitive Disorders
Pre-Registration for Regional IPA/JPS Meeting and the 36th JPS is available only through the Online Registration System.
Registration Opens: June –September, 2021
Web participants for IPA programs: JPY5,000-
Onsite participants for IPA programs and JPS programs: JPY15,000-
The followings are included in the registration fee.
‐Access to all Scientific Sessions online.
All IPA programs will broadcast online (live streaming and/ or on-demand data).
JPS programs is planning to held in Kyoto (in Japanese)
*According to this situation under Covid-19, these programs might change.
Further information will be announced on the event website soon.
Call for Abstracts:
The Regional IPA/JPS Meeting invites researchers from around the world to submit abstracts for oral and/or poster presentation to be delivered online.
All abstracts need to be submitted through The Regional IPA/JPS Meeting online abstract submission system on the event website.
|Abstracts Close:||10 June 2021|
|Acceptance Notice:||By the end of June, 2021|
- Weather in September: Average high(C/F): 28/83 Average low(C/F): 20/68
- Japan's official language is Japanese, but English is understood in major cities
- Only Japanese yen (JPY) is accepted at regular stores and restaurants.
- In general, tips are not necessary, even at hotels and restaurants in Japan.
- Everyone can use Kyoto city Wi-Fi for free.
- Electric voltage is uniformly 100 volts, AC, throughout Japan, but with two different cycles: 60 is used in western Japan (including Kyoto). Leading hotels in major cities have two outlets of 100 and 220 volts but their sockets usually accept a two-leg plug only.
- Link to Official Kyoto Travel Guide