IPA’s Psychologists Professional Discipline Forum is a place within IPA for psychologists to come together to discuss ideas and initiatives, and to network with colleagues internationally. It is a place to showcase psychological research and clinical interventions to promote better mental health for older adults.
If you are a psychologist and:
- want to know what is going on in the field of geropsychology internationally
- want to share your ideas on innovative research
- want to exchange information on training programs for geropsychologists
You are encouraged to join the IPA Psychologists Professional Discipline Forum.
We are looking for colleagues, and particularly students, and emerging researchers from the discipline who are willing to apply their expertise, enthusiasm, and organizational skills to join the Psychologists Professional Discipline Forum and improve Geriatric Mental Health.
Resources of Interest:
- National Geropsychology Societies
- Geropsychology-Related Links
- Geropsychology-Related Bibliography
- U.S. Veteran’s Administration Geropsychology Bibliotherapy Resource Guide
If you wish to obtain more information about this IPA Member Forum, contact the IPA Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.