3rd round of Online Psychogeriatrics Course begins 6 May 2019
In collaboration with the Institute of Cognitive Neurology (INECO) Foundation and Universidad Favaloro in Buenos Aires, Argentina, the IPA launched a Spanish-language online course to provide initial training in Psychogeriatrics to address growing needs in Latin America.
The third round of courses will begin on 6 May 2019.
- The course is presented online so as to be accessible to working professionals who may have limited time.
- The course is presented in Spanish.
- It includes six 1-hour modules.
- Attendees have access to a weekly forum to exchange views with teachers and colleagues.
- There is a final exam online and attendees who pass the course will receive a certificate of accreditation from the IPA, INECO, and the Universidad Favaloro.
- All participants will receive one year of IPA membership included with their registration.
- SCHOLARSHIPS ONCE AGAIN AVAILABLE!