The IPA Team Membership Program is designed to broaden the reach of IPA resources among other members of older adult mental health research or clinical teams including nurses, therapists (occupational, physical, etc.) scientists, epidemiologists, social workers and many more.
With your regular paid membership, you can now include additional members of your team at a greatly reduced cost who will all have access to the following IPA membership benefits:
- The quarterly IPA Bulletin in electronic format
- Monthly International Psychogeriatrics in electronic format
- IPA Member discounts for all programs, meetings and products
- Opportunities to submit to IPA Bulletin, Journal or Congresses
- Access to participate in IPA Standing Committees, Task Forces, Special Interest Groups and more
Team 5: $320.00 (annually)
Add up to 5 team/ work group memberships for individuals who work on your research or clinical team.
[Regular price $160 each for 5 professional memberships would be $800, this is a savings of $480]
Team 3: $200.00 (annually)
Intended for smaller work teams, IPA members can add up to 3 additional team/ group members who work on your research or clinical team.
[Regular price $160 each for 3 professional memberships would be $480, this is a savings of $280]