2016 IPA Asian Regional Meeting
** For all future information regarding the meeting, please visit the website link above **
The 2016 IPA Asian Regional Meeting is co-organized by the Taiwanese Society of Geriatric Psychiatry and is taking place on 9-11 December in Taipei, Taiwan at the NTUH International Convention Center. We encourage professionals from the entire healthcare team – psychiatrists, neurologists, geriatricians, primary care physicians, nurses, psychologists, social workers, occupational therapists and more to attend!
The theme of the Asian Regional Meeting is Safety and Integrated Care in Aging Mental Health: Cross-cultural Perspectives.
The collaborating organizations for the 2016 IPA Asian Regional Meeting are:
- Taiwan Alzheimer's Disease Association
- Taiwan Association of Family Medicine
- Taiwan Dementia Society
- Taiwan Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics
- Psychogeriatric Interest Group of the Chinese Society of Psychiatry
- Hong Kong Psychogeriatric Association
- Japanese Psychogeriatric Society
- Korean Association for Geriatric Psychiatry
- Thai Society for Geriatric Psychiatry and Neuropsychiatry (TSGN)
- Early Registration Deadline - 28 October 2016
- Cancellation Deadline (75% refund) - 28 October 2016
- Deadline for Pre-Registration - 18 November
Please click here to download the meeting introduction.
For any further question, please contact Alice Lee at email@example.com.