Submit an article to the IPA Bulletin!
All IPA members are encouraged to submit articles to the IPA Bulletin. Please review the submission guidelines below before submitting your article to the IPA Editors.
2021 Issue # (Expected Release Date): Submission Deadline
Volume 38, Number 1 (March 2021): 1 February
- Volume 38, Number 2 (June 2021): 30 April
- Volume 38, Number 3 (September 2021): 2 August
- Volume 38, Number 4 (December 2021): 1 November
Each article should include:
- Author name(s), with degrees
- Author affiliations, maximum one line per person
- Main text, 500-1200 words
- Image(s) or figure(s) -- please note if you would like the image placed in a specific position on the page; if you do not include any image, we may choose an open source illustration and ask for your approval before the release
- For further reading: up to 6 references, hyperlinked when possible
- Your photo
- A 1-2 sentence self-introduction
IPA will perform minor edits on all articles submitted. Articles which are incomplete or deemed inappropriate by IPA and the editors will not be published. Due to space limitations, submitting an article by the content deadline does not guarantee that it will be published in that issue. Articles may be held until the next issue or reserved for a special issue.
Please send all articles and any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for contributing to the IPA Bulletin!