7 April: Baycrest Neurology Video Rounds
From our friends at Baycrest:
INTERNATIONAL BEHAVIOURAL NEUROLOGY VIDEOCONFERENCE ROUNDS
~ UNDER THE AUSPICES OF ~
- Canadian Neurological Sciences Federation
- Canadian Neurological Society
- Peter A. Silverman Global eHealth Program (PASGeP)
- Canada-International Scientific Exchange Program (CISEPO)
Coordinated by the Division of Neurology, University of Toronto, Canada
Is Art an Enhancer of Cognitive Reserve? From Neuro-archeology to Neuroimaging
Luis Fornazzari MD FRCPC
Wednesday, 7 April 2021
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (Toronto, Canada) CLICK TO SEE LOCAL TIME
- From Neuro-archeology: Art expression by its abstract and metaphorical characteristics may be one of the ancient cognitive functions
- From clinical studies: Artistic capabilities, either expressive or receptive, are the last to be lost in dementia
- From bilingualism: Will the robust support for music continue with other forms of art?
How to Join Zoom Event
- IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: You must register prior to the start time. Click here to register.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the round via PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, or telephone, plus the link to connect.
- There is a 30-minute optional pretest scheduled prior to the start time.
This event is an accredited group learning activity as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
These rounds are restricted to practitioners, students, and researchers in health care.