3 March: Baycrest Neurology Video Rounds
From our friends at Baycrest:
INTERNATIONAL BEHAVIOURAL NEUROLOGY VIDEOCONFERENCE ROUNDS
~ UNDER THE AUSPICES OF ~
- Canadian Neurological Sciences Federation
- Canadian Neurological Society
- Peter A. Silverman Global eHealth Program (PASGeP)
- Canada-International Scientific Exchange Program (CISEPO)
Coordinated by the Division of Neurology, University of Toronto, Canada
Chasing Zebras: Rare but Reversible Causes of Dementia
Carolyn Orr BSc MBChB MRCP PhD FRACP; Royal Perth Hospital, Australia
Wednesday, 3 March 2021
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (Toronto, Canada) CLICK TO SEE LOCAL TIME
- To discuss the differential of dementia beyond degenerative and vascular causes
- To discuss rare but potentially reversible causes of dementia
How to Join Zoom Event
- IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: You must register prior to the start time. Click here to register.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to join the round via PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, or telephone, plus the link to connect.
- There is a 30-minute optional pretest scheduled prior to the start time.
This event is an accredited group learning activity as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
These rounds are restricted to practitioners, students, and researchers in health care.