In the past decade, the field of geriatric mental health has benefited from advances including the promise for a cure of major diseases impacting our patients and their families. Improved understanding of the biology of Alzheimer's and other dementia causing diseases, late life depression, sleep disorders, anxiety disorders, delirium and others, provides an optimistic view that, at least in some cases, "cures" might be forthcoming in the professional lifetimes of younger IPA members.
At the same time, the well-known "silver tsunami" is a stark reminder of the staggering numbers of older people who will require mental health care in the decades to come. Hence, balancing races for the cure against the undeniable obligation we have as mental health professionals to care for our patients and their families is more prescient today than in the past. In fact, increasingly care and cure are blended in our professional lives such that the most effective interventions of today combine cure and care oriented approaches.
The 2020 IPA Virtual Congress theme is “Mental health for people of Old Age in a rapidly changing world”. This theme reflects the impact that the modern world can have on the mental health of people of old age. This has been demonstrated by the effects of social distancing during the Coronavirus restrictions on older people. The conference will host live sessions with an interactive Q&A option, regular symposia and free communications, and interactive e-poster sessions.
2020 Virtual Congress Sponsorship Levels:
Marquee Virtual Congress Sponsor (Cost: $15,000 USD)
Provide support for the Virtual Platform, enabling access to all attendees.
- Sponsorship acknowledged on an email announcing open registration to members
- Company name with option to link to your company website or virtual exhibit included in an e-blast to IPA Membership and registrants
- Virtual “Exhibit” space (details below)
- Acknowledgement as Marquee sponsor on the Virtual Platform
Poster Hall Sponsor (Cost: $7,500 USD)
Provide support for the Poster Hall, which will host the more than 65 posters submitted to the 2020 Congress. Posters will be in a pdf format and include a short video presentation, indexed and searchable by key words.
- Sponsorship acknowledged on an email announcing the Poster Hall to attendees and registrants (est. 300)
- Company logos with option to link to your company website or virtual exhibit included on the poster hall platform
Virtual Sponsored Symposia (Cost: $45,000 USD)
An opportunity to provide education and to demonstrate your company’s commitment to quality patient care while building your corporate brand. Each symposium is one hour long and is open to all registered meeting delegates. No CME is given for the symposia. Following the Congress, symposia will be hosted on the website for up to six (6) months.
The Virtual Sponsored Symposia includes:
- One Hour Session posted and hosted on platform for six (6) months with Chat features to interact and answer attendee questions
- Hosting of mock-live webinar with pre-recorded lectures and faculty / representatives live to answer questions.
- Company Specific Branding in “session” view
- Session information included in e-blast to IPA Membership and those registered for the virtual meeting (est. 1,500)
- Opportunity to collect names and email address for those that attend your Session
- Statistics Report
Virtual Exhibit (Cost: $5,500 USD with 5 min Video, $3,000 with no video)
A page within the portal where companies can list product or company information, link to resources, chat capabilities and company contact listings.
- Upload an up to 5-minute video on your company or products
- Opportunity to post links to your website or product information
- Company profile
- Chat features enable to interact and answer attendee questions
- Listed as an Exhibitor on the Virtual Congress website and in Congress materials
- Statistics Report
- Advertisement in Congress Daily e-newsletter (Cost: $2,500 USD per Ad)
- This daily electronic newsletter will provide highlights of each day’s activities and sessions.
- There will be space for two (2) static banner advertisements per day.
- Advertisement in the pre-Congress e-newsletter (Cost: $2,000 USD per Ad)
- Include your advertisements in the pre-Congress newsletter sent to IPA members and registrants one week before the Congress.
- There will be space for up to four (4) static banner advertisements.
We want to make the most out of your presence at the 2020 IPA Virtual Congress and will work with you to develop just the right options.
Please contact IPA Executive Director, Kate Filipiak at: email@example.com or +1 414.918.9889 with any questions.