The International Psychogeriatric Association (IPA) invites you to submit an abstract for the 2020 International Congress taking place 2-5 October in Lisbon, Portugal. The Scientific Committee is now accepting submissions for the following categories:
- Invited Symposia & Symposia Presentations
- Free/Oral Communication Presentations
- Poster Presentations
IMPORTANT - Please note the following DEADLINES for Abstract submission (all deadlines 11:59pm CDT US):
- Workshop, Invited Symposia & Symposia Deadline: 7 February 2020
- Free/Oral Abstract Deadline: 20 March 2020
- Poster Abstract Deadline: 30 April 2020
|. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION SITE .|
The following guidelines address key factors that the Scientific Committee considers when reviewing abstracts. Attention to these details will assist the Committee in making their decision.
- Abstracts must be in English.
- The maximum number of words in the abstract body is 350.
- Up to four abstracts may be uploaded for Symposia and Invited Symposia submissions.
- Authors may select their presentation type preference, but the Scientific Committee will make the final decision after review.
- All abstract presenters will be required to register for the symposium, and pay all registration and travel costs (unless otherwise specified).
Abstracts received after the above deadlines will not be considered for review. To submit your abstract, please complete all relevant information. It is the author's responsibility to submit a correctly edited and accurate abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
Acknowledgement of the receipt of abstract submission will be sent to the Submitting Author's e-mail address immediately upon submission.
Please contact the IPA office at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or concerns with submission.